Are you looking for a furnished or unfurnished luxury rental? Let us help you.
Start your search by contacting us right away. This can be done easily by
a) Filling out our contact request form.
b) Calling us directly at 305-531-3300 or 305-910-7644.
c) Calling one of our rental specialists listed below.
Use the “Condo Quick Search” navigator located on the top left corner of every page to browse thousands of listings. Select a building of your liking and click on the “rental” link to see what luxury condos are available.
Our Rental Service
- Our service to you the renter, is FREE. That’s right, there are no fees for you for our services. In Florida all brokerage fees are paid for by the property owner
- We have access to every luxury condo on the market
- We will negotiate the best lease/rental rate for you
Understanding The Rental Process
Once we find the right luxury condominium for you to rent, there will be a number of steps that take place before you are able to move in.
1) Contract to Lease: this is a document used to present your offer to the landlord.
2) Lease: Once the terms are accepted by both the renter and landlord a lease is prepared.
a. A deposit is required upon lease execution.
b. Typically, three months rent is required to cover you “first months rent, last months rent, security”.
3) Association Application: this is required by all condominiums. It includes a background check that usually takes 5-10 business days. Typically there is a non-refundable application fee of about $100.00.
4) Move in Date: Unless already furnished, all condominiums require furniture deliveries be scheduled. Depending on the time of the year elevators may be reserved for days or weeks in advance. Once should allways acount for 5 days.
5) Additional fees:
a. Security Deposit: Some buildings may require an additional monthly rent as a security deposit to be held by the association. Typically this is paid by a transfer of the security deposit paid to the landlord or by paying “first – security – security” as the initial deposits (see 2b) .
b. Move in Fee: Some buildings require a trash removal fee for both renters and new owners. We will let you know which buildings have fees and how much they are.
Our rental specialists have access to every property listed for rent in all of Miami. This means you can work with just one agent and see everything. Unlike in other parts of the world, in Miami working with one good Realtor is more benefitial that working with multiple agents.
Jamie Blumenfeld, PA
At Home Properties
Rolan Sereny, PA
At Home Properties